Friday, November 30, 2012

Helplessness...

I lie awake at night wondering and worrying about my son.  The agreement I made with my ex-husband two Christmas’ ago, to let him go to live with him in Miami as it turns out was all a lie.  He cut me out of my son’s life almost completely.  I should have known better,  but what can I do?  I don’t even have the financial resources to go after him in court right now.  He’s sixteen, and a  junior in high school.  We were very close and now, I hardly ever get a phone call and when I do it’s very brief.  I know he does not like to talk on the phone much, but I feel he is afraid to talk.  I feel my son’s life is in danger because of his current living situation.
I miss him and want him back, but right now, I don’t even have a home for him to come to.

No comments:

Post a Comment